With a softer landing and smoother transition, the new SENSE PRO 2 is the ideal choice for balancing protection and feel on light trails. The slightly re-designed shoe for 2016 offers more cushion in the heel and a slightly more noticeable transition from heel to toe. If you need a comfortable shoe that wraps your feet tightly and moves effortlessly with each stride than look no further.
PROPRIOCEPTION ProFeel film and low midsole height balance terrain feel and protection.
LIGHTWEIGHT Lightweight materials and bonded seams reduce weight.
PRECISE FIT Sensifit with quicklace and friction free eyelets wraps the foot precisely and comfortably. Endofit improves ground feel and comfort.
- Quick Drying Air Mesh - Provides key breathability and sweat wicking properties.
- SensifitTM - Precise, secure fit for maximum comfort and stability.
- EndoFitTM - Internal fit sleeve to improve feedback and foot-wrapping.
- QuicklaceTM System - Simple but strong 'one-pull' tightening system.
- Synthetic Toe Cap - Protection on the trails.