Your ideal one bag travel companion. Our carry-on compliant Global Travel Bag 30L (made with recycled materials) offers 3-way carry options, plenty of internal organization, expandable side water bottle pockets, and an external laptop sleeve for easy access. The size is perfect for a long weekend getaway.
Built for breezing through the concourse, our Global Travel Bag 30L performs perfectly as an agile, durable pack for shorter trips. Compact enough to pass as a carry-on, it's equipped with a sleeve to allow for easy attachment to a roller suitcase handle. For maximum flexibility, the Global Travel Bag works with many of our other packs and bags as a modular carry system, streamlining cumbersome travel.
- Built with recycled nylons
- Carry-on compliant
- 3-way carry (backpack straps, shoulder strap and grab handles)
- Foam structure with padded recycled ballistic nylon back panel
- U-shape entry to large main compartment
- Internal mesh organization pockets
- U-shape entry to secondary organization compartment
- Larger zippered security pocket and dual slip pockets
- Vertical exterior zippered pocket with dual security pockets
- Easy access to back panel laptop compartment, fits most 15” laptops
- Stowable contoured padded spacer mesh shoulder straps
- Load-lifter straps and sternum strap
- Removable waist belt
- Pass-through panel secures bag to rolling luggage handle
- Removable adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Expandable side water bottle pockets
- Vertical daisy chain webbing
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers with security loop on main compartment
- PackFast™ Attachment Clips
- Signature high visibility recycled yellow pack cloth interior, recycled black pack cloth interior on black color only
- Meets most airline carry-on requirements
- 1000D recycled nylon, 400D recycled nylon, 210D recycled nylon, 1680D recycled ballistic nylon
- Dimensions: 12.5"w x 20"h x 7"d
- Volume: 1831 cu. in. / 30 L (*can expand to 35 L when fully packed)
- Weight: 42oz
About Topo Designs
After not being satisfied with what the outdoor industry had to offer, Jedd Rose and Mark Hansen decided to create a company based in Colorado that manufactures clothing and gear that was rooted in simplicity, functionality, and timelessness in 2008. As adventurers and developers, the team at Topo Designs thrives to create products that work as well as they look. Whatever outdoor recreational activity you partake in, Topo Designs has tested its gear in its durability and practicality. From rock climbing to running, to cycling, and so much more, have comfort in knowing that Topo Design products can take the demands of the activities. Its sustainable efforts include using recycled materials, low-impact dyes, water-based inks, minimal additives, and adhering to Fair Labor guidelines. The company hopes the reduce overall negative impacts on the environment while fostering the well-being of its people. Explore the latest Topo Designs clothing, as well as Topo Designs travel bag and Topo Designs accessory bag styles for reliable and intentional outdoor equipment to focus your next adventure more on the environment and people around you.
Why Topo Designs
From their bright colorways to their unique designs, Topo Designs features a wide array of goods that make adventures even more fun. They channel their journey through The New Outdoor which approaches the outdoors with utility, sustainability, and inclusivity. At SEED we love that Topo Designs introduces lines such as the Dirt Collection and Mountain Collection that taps into their New Outdoor endeavor. One of the many examples includes garment dyeing using GreenScreen Certified chemicals in their Dirt collection to reduce waste, water, and energy consumption. With Topo Designs, the outdoors has never been more elevated.