Made of lightweight 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, our classic Women’s Baggies™ Shorts have a comfortable, relaxed fit with a regular rise and simplified stitching on the waistband for all-day wear. Inseam length is 5".
- These shorts have a regular rise and an elastic waistband with a drawcord for a customizable fit
- The pockets are lined with recycled polyester mesh for drainage
- There's an elastic key loop inside the right pocket
- Made in Vietnam
- 142 g (5 oz)
- The body fabric is made of 100% recycled nylon plain weave for durability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light moisture
- Solids: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pocket bags: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh
- Body fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands,
as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.