Warm, comfortable and durable, this daily-wear sweater can be worn alone or as a toasty layer and is made with a blend of recycled wool and recycled nylon.
- Made from a warm, soft yet durable blend of 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% that keeps you comfortable all winter long
- Quarter-zip pullover with center-front zipper closure can be worn all the way up against the cold or unzipped for airflow
- Box neck design provides cozy warmth and against-the-skin comfort
- Fully fashioned arm holes allow an unrestricted range of motion
- Rib-knit sleeve cuffs and bottom hem seal in your body heat
- Hip-length regular fit adds comfort and ease of movement, whether you layer it up or down
- Made in Vietnam.
- 7-gauge 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Dry Flat, Do Not Iron
- Fit: Regular fit
- Weight: 646 g (22.8 oz)
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.