Built to be worn in cool weather as an everyday sweater or a durable warm layer for camping. Made of a blend of recycled wool and recycled nylon. Offered in a jersey, cable or jacquard stitch.
- Made with a long-wearing and comfortable blend of 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber in a 7-gauge jersey, cable or jacquard stitch
- Offered in three different knits: jersey, cable and jacquard; the bird’s eye jacquard (SEGY) is slightly denser because of the construction of the knit pattern
- Classic crewneck sweater with a modern, tapered fit
- 2x2 rib-knit trim at neck, cuffs and hem that was inspired by a fisherman sweater
- Full-length sleeves
- Fully fashioned armholes
- Hip length
- Made in Vietnam.
- 7-gauge 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Dry Flat, Do Not Iron
- Fit: Regular fit
- Weight: 459 g (16.2 oz)
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.