A soft, warm and versatile quarter-zip pullover made of 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece with a slouchy fit so comfortable you won't want to take it off. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece
- Quarter-length front zipper with stand-up doubled fleece collar for warmth
- 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hip length
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- 8.6-oz 100% recycled polyester high-pile, double-faced fleece
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Warm, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.