These lightweight, versatile and performance-oriented tights are made for the sort of multisport activity that Chile's Maipo Valley is known for—from running to climbing to hiking to yoga, plus everything in between. Made with 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit. Inseam is 25". Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Soft fabric provides fast-drying performance; made of 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- High-rise performance tights with a 7/8 length
- Designed for optimal comfort and mobility with a folded-over front waistband and enclosed elastic in the back
- Center-back pocket
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Inseam is 25"
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 150 g (5.3 oz)
- 6.3-oz 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.