This sturdy, oversized 61-liter tote swallows all the gear in your van and still has room for half your garage. Built from 100% recycled fabric and webbing, with a recycled TPU-film laminate. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Materials and Care
- Made from tough recycled polyester ripstop fabric with a weather-resistant, recycled TPU-film laminate
- Large top opening with semi-rigid construction helps the bag stay open while in use, and an external, zippered side pocket keeps things organized
- Durable, reinforced double-haul handles
- Reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Tote volume is 61 liters
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 835 g (1 lb 14 oz)
- Body: 14.1-oz 900-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a postindustrial recycled TPU-film laminate
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Hand Wash, Do Not Bleach, Drip Dry, Do Not Iron
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.