SEED Peoples Market
If you are interested in being a part of our growing team, please send a copy of your resume to BRENDA@SEEDPEOPLESMARKET.COM
|Job Title||Visual Merchandising Associate|
|Reports To||VM Manager & General Manager|
Duties & Responsibilities
● Maintain and uphold the visual standards of the store through product placement.
● Collaborate with VM Manager to tell stories through product placement that is reflective of trend, reinforces each brands messaging, and inspires the customer to make a purchase.
● Ensure new goods are placed on the sales floor in a timely manner after being received into our inventory system.
● Ensure restock of sales floor product is done on a daily basis.
● Keep all mannequins styled with newest product.
● Ensure merchandising safety protocols around the store are being set and maintained and uphold ADA accessibility standards.
● Keep associates and managers on duty informed of new product arrivals and where it has been placed on the sales floor.
● Partner with inventory manager and buyers to review new product coming in.
● Attend all related meetings with team and brands as necessary.
● Work with digital marketing coordinator to obtain necessary in-store signage.
● Execute and/or oversee all markdowns with approval from General Manager and display markdown product to optimize sales.
● Keep visual merchandising materials, fixtures, and backstock room organized.
● Facilitate standards training to the MOD and sales associates as needed.
● Experience and background in retail merchandising.
● Degree or study in fashion merchandising, design or other related fields are encouraged.
● A strong understanding of key customer demographics to customize and create a successful display.
● Communicate confidently and effectively.
● Ability to climb a ladder and use basic power tools.
● Must be able to bend, reach and stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 50 pounds.
● Strong attention to detail.
● A strong understanding of our mission statement and be an advocate for it.
● Exceptional organizational skills.
● Ability to work calmly and professionally under pressure.
● Positive team player.