Introducing the next generation of BIRKENSTOCK. The Kyoto was designed for those who choose to live boldly. The athletic design and suede upper create a seamless silhouette that elevates everyday wear, without sacrificing comfort. The upper is made from especially soft suede and high-quality nubuck leather.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: suede, nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: individually adjustable hook and loop closure
- “Made in Germany”
- Upper material: Material combination
- For this shoe, a combination of materials was used. You can find more information on our main materials in our Material Guide.
- Insole: Natural leather
- Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.