Winter boot like no other - our #2250 All-Terrain Thermal boot in antique brown is designed for harsh winters. Featuring Vibram® outsole, waterproof leather, Thinsulate® and leather lining.
- Thermal attributes
- Premium waterproof leather
- Waterproof elastic with latex seams
- Thinsulate® and leather lining - traps body heat while allowing moisture to escape
- Removable contoured sheepskin EVA footbed with XRD® Technology for maximum warmth and comfort
- Vibram® outsole for enhanced grip
- Polyurethane midsole
- XRD® Technology in the heel for supreme shock absorption
- Steel shank
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.