There's more to the mountains than skiing. The Cloud Cap keeps your feet warm and comfy as you trek the streets of your favorite snow-covered town. It comes fully equipped with Danner Dry and PrimaLoft® insulation to keep feet dry and toasty as you run a few errands or grab a bite to eat. A Vibram® Arctic Grip AT outsole keeps your footing secure on icy sidewalks.
- Suede & Textile Upper: We combine a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- 400G PrimaLoft® Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole: Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Vibram® Nisqually Arctic Grip Outsole: Utilizing flex lines, a split heel and specially formulated Arctic Grip compound, this outsole provides the most advanced traction in wet and icy conditions.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip AT: Specifically designed to perform on wet ice, Vibram® Arctic Grip AT is made entirely of rubber without any metal components or inserts. This special compound excels in cold, icy or snowy conditions when superior traction is needed most.
- Warning: Vibram® Arctic Grip and Arctic Grip A.T. technology is not intended for use on, and may harm, indoor surfaces. This product will not prevent slipping on every surface and does not replace the use of crampons or spikes on the trail or beyond. Please tread with care, and remember, boots are meant to take you somewhere.
- Drawstring Closure: Simple and effective, the drawstring closure provides easy entry while keeping the elements outside.
- How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note that if you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Weight: 31 oz per pair
- Closure: Slip-On
- Height: 7"
- Insulation: 400G Primaloft
- Color: Coyote
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner® Dry
- Outsole: Vibram® Nisqually Arctic Grip
- Recraftable: No
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Manufacturing: Imported
Based in Portland, Oregon, Danner has been crafting premium, high-quality footwear for those ready to venture into the great outdoors since 1932. While on his exploration in the Pacific Northwest, Charles Danner developed a respect for the art of craftsmanship and the wild’s uncompromising nature. Danner is committed to producing long-lasting, durable shoes that can meet the unknown demands of all the paths you may pursue on your adventure. From using responsibly sourced, recycled, and bio-based materials, to sustainable shoeboxes, to collaborations with environmentally conscious companies, Danner has trekked through a long history of making their footwear as sustainable as possible. Their “recrafting” ideology has led to a new development that expands the lifetime and integrity of your Danners - resoleable boots - with hopes to have their entire line include this sustainable feature. Explore the latest Danner shoes including Danner hiking boots and Danner logger boots, foster your adventurous spirit, and begin your journey into the wild.
For a lifetime of adventure, a pair of Danners is the place to start. The outdoors can be intimidating, but with Danner boots, the unfamiliar paths you may walk on are made easier to navigate. From muddy to uneven terrains, Danner boots are constructed with a range of sturdy features made for the purpose of adventure and exploration. Not only are they comfortable and breathable, Danner boots are also waterproof with GORE-TEX liners, provide ankle support, and have solid grip through Vibram MegaGrip outsoles. The Mountain 600 is a cult favorite that doesn’t require a break-in period and is ready for adventure right out of the box. Danner provides a wide array of footwear to confidently guide us through different terrains and lifestyle needs.