Great journeys consist of hills and valleys – switchbacks, steeps, streams and open meadows. Life can be like that as well – city streets, morning commutes, coffee house meetings and the yoga studio on the way home. The Inquire can handle it all; durable for the backcountry, light enough for everyday tasks. Featuring our Danner® Dry waterproof lining, the unmatched stability of our TRAILGUARD platform, and a custom Vibram outsole, the Inquire is ready for all of life's adventures.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole: Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Vibram® Inquire Outsole: This exclusive outsole features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction with Vibram’s Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Danner Trailguard: Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note that if you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Height: 4"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: TPU
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner® Dry
- Outsole: Vibram® Inquire
- Recraftable: No
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Manufacturing: Imported
Based in Portland, Oregon, Danner has been crafting premium, high-quality footwear for those ready to venture into the great outdoors since 1932. While on his exploration in the Pacific Northwest, Charles Danner developed a respect for the art of craftsmanship and the wild’s uncompromising nature. Danner is committed to producing long-lasting, durable shoes that can meet the unknown demands of all the paths you may pursue on your adventure. From using responsibly sourced, recycled, and bio-based materials, to sustainable shoeboxes, to collaborations with environmentally conscious companies, Danner has trekked through a long history of making their footwear as sustainable as possible. Their “recrafting” ideology has led to a new development that expands the lifetime and integrity of your Danners - resoleable boots - with hopes to have their entire line include this sustainable feature. Explore the latest Danner shoes including Danner hiking boots and Danner logger boots, foster your adventurous spirit, and begin your journey into the wild.
For a lifetime of adventure, a pair of Danners is the place to start. The outdoors can be intimidating, but with Danner boots, the unfamiliar paths you may walk on are made easier to navigate. From muddy to uneven terrains, Danner boots are constructed with a range of sturdy features made for the purpose of adventure and exploration. Not only are they comfortable and breathable, Danner boots are also waterproof with GORE-TEX liners, provide ankle support, and have solid grip through Vibram MegaGrip outsoles. The Mountain 600 is a cult favorite that doesn’t require a break-in period and is ready for adventure right out of the box. Danner provides a wide array of footwear to confidently guide us through different terrains and lifestyle needs.