Water bottle, check. Day-use permit, check. Dependable hiking boots, check. Designed to take you farther, the Panorama is comfortable and stable. The abrasion-resistant suede upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection keep your feet dry and happy when the trails get muddy. The cushioned EVA midsole requires minimal break-in time and is super comfortable underfoot to keep you going on the trail. A rugged, high-traction outsole keeps your footing secure on rocky or changing terrain.
- Suede Upper: These uppers are made from rich, durable suede.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole: Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner® Panorama Outsole: The Panorama outsole wraps around the boot providing increased protection around the base of the foot. The large, deep lugs provide stability and traction, particularly in rugged terrain.
- Protective Rand: For increased durability, we've added a polyurethane-coated leather rand for protection against scuffs and abrasions on the heel and forefoot.
- How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note that if you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Gray
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner® Dry
- Outsole: Panorama
- Recraftable: No
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Manufacturing: Imported
Based in Portland, Oregon, Danner has been crafting premium, high-quality footwear for those ready to venture into the great outdoors since 1932. While on his exploration in the Pacific Northwest, Charles Danner developed a respect for the art of craftsmanship and the wild’s uncompromising nature. Danner is committed to producing long-lasting, durable shoes that can meet the unknown demands of all the paths you may pursue on your adventure. From using responsibly sourced, recycled, and bio-based materials, to sustainable shoeboxes, to collaborations with environmentally conscious companies, Danner has trekked through a long history of making their footwear as sustainable as possible. Their “recrafting” ideology has led to a new development that expands the lifetime and integrity of your Danners - resoleable boots - with hopes to have their entire line include this sustainable feature. Explore the latest Danner shoes including Danner hiking boots and Danner logger boots, foster your adventurous spirit, and begin your journey into the wild.
For a lifetime of adventure, a pair of Danners is the place to start. The outdoors can be intimidating, but with Danner boots, the unfamiliar paths you may walk on are made easier to navigate. From muddy to uneven terrains, Danner boots are constructed with a range of sturdy features made for the purpose of adventure and exploration. Not only are they comfortable and breathable, Danner boots are also waterproof with GORE-TEX liners, provide ankle support, and have solid grip through Vibram MegaGrip outsoles. The Mountain 600 is a cult favorite that doesn’t require a break-in period and is ready for adventure right out of the box. Danner provides a wide array of footwear to confidently guide us through different terrains and lifestyle needs.