From the Sierra Nevada to the North Cascades, the Pacific Crest Trail passes through some of the most stunningly beautiful alpine terrain in the world. Let the PCT's mountain passes and dramatic vistas inspire your everyday hikes in the Trail 2650 Campo. It's designed with GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology to create a waterproof upper that's lightweight, breathable and as comfortable as your favorite pair of running shoes. A Danner Trailguard platform and Vibram Megagrip outsole work together to keep you steady on your feet as you scramble over rocky terrain.
- Leather & Textile Upper: For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine durable leather with lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile panels.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) Invisible Fit: 100% waterproof and breathable, Invisible Fit technology bonds the GORE-TEX membrane to the upper to create the same fit, flexibility and feel as non-protected shoes.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole: Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® 460 Outsole: Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Heel System: The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- Danner Trailguard: Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- Sock-like Construction: The sock-like construction of this style wraps the foot for a comfortable, snug fit.
- Dust Gaiter Compatible: This style is designed for use with a dust gaiter to keep debris out of your shoes while you’re on the trail.
- How It Fits: Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Height: 3"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: TPU
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 8mm
- Last Type: DT-6
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX Invisible Fit
- Outsole: Vibram® 460
- Recraftable: No
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Manufacturing: Imported
Based in Portland, Oregon, Danner has been crafting premium, high-quality footwear for those ready to venture into the great outdoors since 1932. While on his exploration in the Pacific Northwest, Charles Danner developed a respect for the art of craftsmanship and the wild’s uncompromising nature. Danner is committed to producing long-lasting, durable shoes that can meet the unknown demands of all the paths you may pursue on your adventure. From using responsibly sourced, recycled, and bio-based materials, to sustainable shoeboxes, to collaborations with environmentally conscious companies, Danner has trekked through a long history of making their footwear as sustainable as possible. Their “recrafting” ideology has led to a new development that expands the lifetime and integrity of your Danners - resoleable boots - with hopes to have their entire line include this sustainable feature. Explore the latest Danner shoes including Danner hiking boots and Danner logger boots, foster your adventurous spirit, and begin your journey into the wild.
For a lifetime of adventure, a pair of Danners is the place to start. The outdoors can be intimidating, but with Danner boots, the unfamiliar paths you may walk on are made easier to navigate. From muddy to uneven terrains, Danner boots are constructed with a range of sturdy features made for the purpose of adventure and exploration. Not only are they comfortable and breathable, Danner boots are also waterproof with GORE-TEX liners, provide ankle support, and have solid grip through Vibram MegaGrip outsoles. The Mountain 600 is a cult favorite that doesn’t require a break-in period and is ready for adventure right out of the box. Danner provides a wide array of footwear to confidently guide us through different terrains and lifestyle needs.