We wanted to create a riding jacket that was highly functional while being equally at home on the bike and on the street. We're talking about an ultimate 3-season jacket, with a rugged 14.75oz waxed cotton canvas exterior, heavy duty #10 Talon® front zipper closure, corduroy collar and cuff accents, and our custom Klamath Flannel interior lining. If there were ever a jacket that would provide you with a lifetime of use, there’s no question that the Mojave Jacket is it.
- Exterior: 100% heavy duty 14.75 ounce waxed cotton canvas
- Interior: custom Klamath Flannel pattern blanket interior
- Talon® front zipper closure + front placket with brushed silver heavy metal buttons
- Four exterior snap closure pocket with corduroy accenting on top folds
- Hidden front lower pockets with single snap button closure
- Slanted front left pocket for ease-of-access while riding
- Corduroy collar lining, front placket interior lining, and interior cuffs
- Buckle collar closure
- Large interior left pocket with zipper closure
- Large interior right pocket with custom I&R snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
- The Mojave Jacket has been built with a tailored fit. We highly recommend ordering your true size. For example, someone here that is 5'11" + 160lbs wears a size medium in this jacket.
About Iron & Resin
Iron & Resin is the brainchild of several friends who, after years and years of industry experience, decided to turn back the clock and start anew. we started this brand because we were tired of the disposable garbage so many brands were peddling to us. the result is a small, hand-built collection of goods that draws heavily upon the founder’s lifestyles and experiences.
“We’re a small brand. much smaller than most folks realize. It gives us a sense of freedom to do things our own way. To flip the bird to the conventional. but it also means you put everything on the line. and sometimes you take it in the teeth. but if you’re passionate about what you do, no amount of beatdown will keep you down.”
Why Iron & Resin
Iron & Resin primary focus is building pieces meant to last. The brand creates purposeful and quality-built provisions that will be relevant in your closet for years to come. Their ongoing saying is, “Choose well and buy less”. We couldn’t have said it any better. Start exploring lifetime goods to accompany you on endless camping trips, short moto rides, long moto rides, and nights out in the city.