The Reno Shirt is a showstopper through and through. Built from a tightly woven 11oz twill that will ward off enough sawdust from a day in the shop to still clean up for a night on the town. heavy enough to be worn on its own, or as a shirt jacket. with just the right amount of timeless style (we’re looking at you pearl snaps) this one will be sure to get a few head turners.
- 11oz cotton twill
- Pearl snap buttons throughout
- Reinforced western shoulder yokes
- Double needle-felled reinforced seams throughout
- Chest pockets with flap and snap button closure
- Triple snap button cuff
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
- The Reno Shirt runs on the smaller side; if you plan on machine washing or layering we would highly recommend sizing up. We recommend ordering one full size up; so, if you wear a medium order a large.
About Iron & Resin
Iron & Resin is the brainchild of several friends who, after years and years of industry experience, decided to turn back the clock and start anew. we started this brand because we were tired of the disposable garbage so many brands were peddling to us. the result is a small, hand-built collection of goods that draws heavily upon the founder’s lifestyles and experiences.
“We’re a small brand. much smaller than most folks realize. It gives us a sense of freedom to do things our own way. To flip the bird to the conventional. but it also means you put everything on the line. and sometimes you take it in the teeth. but if you’re passionate about what you do, no amount of beatdown will keep you down.”
Why Iron & Resin
Iron & Resin primary focus is building pieces meant to last. The brand creates purposeful and quality-built provisions that will be relevant in your closet for years to come. Their ongoing saying is, “Choose well and buy less”. We couldn’t have said it any better. Start exploring lifetime goods to accompany you on endless camping trips, short moto rides, long moto rides, and nights out in the city.