The secret to the perfect t-shirt has been found and it's all thanks to the Superstition Mountains, disco balls and banana pancakes. The Jung Tee was a Eureka moment that resulted in an everyday, everywhere tee. Dreamed up in another world, but made in the U.S.A from a special recipe of hemp and organic cotton.
- Classic slim fit, short sleeve
- Slightly stubby texture that's both durable + soft
- Lightweight 5 oz hemp jersey blend
- Crewneck, not too big for a smart look
- Women may want to size down
Materials and Care
Hemp will take good care of you, especially if you take good care of it. Below are some suggested tips for taking the best care of your hemp.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors.
- Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use spot laundry cleaners, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings.
- Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.
All Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los Angeles, California with high quality, globally sourced materials. Select bedding and accessories are currently made in China, and we work closely with our manufacturer there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.