Like looking into an old photo, SEPIA evokes a sense of nostalgia and comfort. The square shaped handles of cups and the gently curving form of tumblers allow you a firm grip.
- Nostalgic drinkware with quiet charm: Like looking into an old photo, SEPIA evokes a sense of nostalgia and comfort. Inspired by objects found in an antique market, the items add sophistication and relaxation to your coffee or tea scene.
- Mug: The square shaped handle helps you to grip firmly.
- Saucer: There is coating on the surface to prevent items from slipping and to serve items smoothly.
- There may be marks that resemble scorches and color variation due to the manufacturing process.
- [cup] φ75 x H65 x W115 mm / 270 ml [cup] φ3.0 x H2.6 x W4.5 in / 9.1 oz
- [saucer] φ130 x H17 mm [saucer] φ5.1 x H0.7 in
- [Cup] Heat‐resistant glass. Maximum temperature differential: 120℃ / 248℉. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water. Use only for its intended purposes. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool. Sudden temperature change may break or shatter the product. While the glass is hot, do not pour cold liquids into it and do not place it on a wet cloth or a wet surface.
- [Saucer] Teak/Plywood (Urethane coating). Do not use in a dishwasher. Do not soak in water. Do not place near open flames. Clean the surface with dry or tightly wrung out dishcloth after use. Avoid direct sunlight, dry well after use and store in a dry place. Slight differences may occur being handmade. Color and grain of natural wood varies in each item.