The Dragonfly™ Bikepack OSMO™ tent is tailored specifically for two-wheeled journeys, canoe trips, and other excursions where its ultra-small pack-down size will make a huge difference. Now made with our composite OSMO™ fabric, this ultralight shelter promises excellent water repellency that lasts 4x longer and resists stretch when wet. Designed with shortened pole segments, it stows easily in a stuff sack that’s been optimized for bike travel with tiedown straps to eliminate wobble. With the adjustable straps, it can securely fasten to handlebars, a rack, or a frame.
The tent itself features a tapered floor plan to save weight without sacrificing livable space, and a tub floor design to increase privacy and weather protection. Each asymmetrical vestibule keeps gear tucked out of the way, and our Landing Zone™ waterproof storage tub offers a protected, mud-free dumping ground. Thoughtful new details include an overhead, diffusing Nightlight Pocket™ and integrated Gatekeeper™ door tiebacks, while an internal daisy chain, gear loft, and gear pockets offer plenty of storage and org.
- High-performance, high-strength OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet. OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarnsthat are PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals.
- Subdued colors and non-reflective materials allow for stealth camping.
- Ultralight aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL poles with shortened segments reduce overall packed size for attaching to bike.
- Highly versatile and rugged roll-top dry bag can be mounted in many locations on your bike.
- Landing Zone™ waterproof removable storage tub for your vestibule adds more dry storage for biking gear.
- bluesign® approved fly & floor materials meet strict ecological and chemical requirements and have been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet.
- White no-see-um mesh panels add privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Nightlight Pocket™ turns your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- Color-coded anodized poles, matched webbing, and Jake’s Foot pole clips for an intuitive setup.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Minimum Weight: 2 lb , 6 oz / 1.07 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lb , 11 oz / 1.21 kg
- Packed Size: 14.5 x 6.0 in dia / 37 x 14.64 cm dia
- Packed Height: 40 in / 102 cm
- Floor Area: 20.3 sq ft / 1.9 sq m
- Floor Dimensions: 88 x 35/32 in / 223.52 x 88.9/80 cm
- Vestibule Area: 10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m
- Canopy: 10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly: Nylon
- Floor: OSMO Ripstop (2000 mm)
- Rainfly: OSMO Ripstop (1500 mm)
About NEMO Equipment
Founded in 2002, NEMO Equipment is an award-winning outdoor equipment company that is known for its design and innovation. It was established on the idea that thoughtful construction could make adventures more enjoyable and possible for everyone. Using NEMO as a platform to raise awareness of climate change, the company is committed to responsible sourcing, carbon accountability, responsible corporate governance, mindful design, and innovation. By 2030, NEMO Equipment hopes to dramatically reduce its carbon footprint and emissions by half. Through innovative and sustainable construction, NEMO Equipment aims to make adventure possible for everyone. Explore the latest NEMO products including NEMO camping equipment and NEMO outdoor gear to experience adventure anytime and anywhere.
Why NEMO Equipment
From tents and chairs to sleeping bags and pads, NEMO provides a wide range of reliable goods for the varied conditions of the great outdoors. Every NEMO product is intelligently crafted to support the adventures you take and create meaningfully better experiences. Their AirSupported Technology and conscious construction are reasons why SEED loves NEMO for all our outdoor needs. With the help of NEMO products, we can appreciate the outdoors and nature more closely.