Dragonfly OSMO™ offers an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent, and it’s now made with NEMO’s proprietary OSMO™ fabric for enhanced performance and sustainability. Several years in the making, our OSMO 100% recycled composite fabric is PFAS-free, repels water 4x longer, and stretches 3x less when wet — all while boasting a 20% increase in strength compared to similar fabrics.
Dragonfly OSMO features generously sized doors and asymmetrical vestibules for easy entry and access to bulkier gear. Inside, a gear loft and gear pockets keep belongings neatly stored and out of the way, while an overhead Nightlight Pocket™ casts headlamp light with a warm, even glow. Best-in-class, durable Y stakes and Jake’s Foot pole clips are included to make the pitching process even smoother and more secure. Our updated Divvy Cube™ stuff sack allows for easily splitting the weight with a partner and stows more efficiently in your pack.
- High-performance, high-strength OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet. OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals.
- Generous doors and asymmetrical vestibules for each person with Gatekeeper™ door tiebacks provide more coverage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite® NFL poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles, matched webbing, and Jake’s Foot pole clips for an intuitive setup.
- bluesign® approved fly & floor materials meet strict ecological and chemical requirements and have been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet.
- White no-see-um mesh panels add privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Nightlight Pocket™ turns your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner, but packs more efficiently in your backpack.
- Integrated gear loft and generous gear pockets offer storage for personal items.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Minimum Weight: 2 lb , 1 oz / 948 g
- Packed Weight: 2 lb , 10 oz / 1.2 kg
- Packed Size: 19.5 x 5.5 x 3.0 in / 50 x 14 x 8 cm
- Packed Height: 40 in / 102 cm
- Floor Area: 20.3 sq ft / 1.9 sq m
- Floor Dimensions: 88 x 35/32 in / 223.52 x 88.9/80 cm
- Vestibule Area: 10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m
- Canopy: 10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly: OSMO
- Rainfly: OSMO Ripstop (1500 mm)
About NEMO Equipment
Founded in 2002, NEMO Equipment is an award-winning outdoor equipment company that is known for its design and innovation. It was established on the idea that thoughtful construction could make adventures more enjoyable and possible for everyone. Using NEMO as a platform to raise awareness of climate change, the company is committed to responsible sourcing, carbon accountability, responsible corporate governance, mindful design, and innovation. By 2030, NEMO Equipment hopes to dramatically reduce its carbon footprint and emissions by half. Through innovative and sustainable construction, NEMO Equipment aims to make adventure possible for everyone. Explore the latest NEMO products including NEMO camping equipment and NEMO outdoor gear to experience adventure anytime and anywhere.
Why NEMO Equipment
From tents and chairs to sleeping bags and pads, NEMO provides a wide range of reliable goods for the varied conditions of the great outdoors. Every NEMO product is intelligently crafted to support the adventures you take and create meaningfully better experiences. Their AirSupported Technology and conscious construction are reasons why SEED loves NEMO for all our outdoor needs. With the help of NEMO products, we can appreciate the outdoors and nature more closely.