As timeless as it is versatile, the Maclure Hat is content socializing, bagging peaks or searching for solitude. Made with organic cotton body fabric, it has a brim built from recycled fishing nets, a classic five-panel design and a mid-crown fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Classic five-panel design and a mid-crown fit
- Hat body and headband are made of organic cotton canvas
- Internal brim is built from tough NetPlus® postconsumer recycled PTFE, a material made from recycled fishing nets
- Crown tape made of 100% recycled polyester
- Two brass eyelets on each side vent heat for comfort
- Adjustable slider-lock closure with elastic webbing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earn a premium
- Made in China.
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Main and headband: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled PTFE from recycled fishing nets
- Crown tape: 100% recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.