Whether you’re seeking boulders and alpine views or stalking rainbow trout, this low-profile, waterproof jacket will keep you dry and provide rain protection from the fork in the trail to the places less traveled, and back again. The 3-layer shell meets our H2No® Performance Standard for exceptional waterproof/breathable protection and the fabrics, membrane and durable water repellent (DWR) finish are made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS). Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Materials and Care
- Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer shell provides the highest levels of comfort, performance and long-term waterproof durability; the fabrics, membrane and durable water repellent (DWR) finish are made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS)
- Streamlined design with just the essential features creates a clean shell that's highly packable
- Low-profile hood with a laminated visor and a single-pull adjust provides good visibility in poor conditions, accommodates a variety of headwear, effectively sheds water and lies flat when not in use
- Waterproof, anti-corrosive, exposed center-front zipper; one left-chest zippered pocket; two welted, watertight, zippered high handwarmer pockets are large enough for a fly box, a map or a notebook
- Minimal cuffs with streamlined hook-and-loop tabs seal out weather; an adjustable drawcord cinch at the hem, routed up through the front pockets, keeps out weather and reduces bulk under a pack waistbelt
- The body of the shell is made from a single type of fabric, which means easier recyclability at end of life
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell made without perfluorinated chemicals (fabrics, membrane and finishes made without PFCs/PFAS)
- 3-layer, 3.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop face, a polyester membrane, a recycled polyester tricot backer and a DWR finish
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Use Fabric Softeners
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.