A classic, all-around 100% recycled polyester baselayer. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Pure odor control keeps things fresh. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; HeiQ® Pure odor control keeps things fresh
- Classic crew styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gussets for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides warmth and breathability, and wicks moisture
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- Fit: Slim fit
- Weight: 176 g (6.2 oz)
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.