Windproof and water-resistant full-zip hoody, insulated with lightweight 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory. Features
- Body and lining made of 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Diamond quilting reduces bulk and creates an effective heat-trapping surface while increasing compressibility
- Full-length center-front zipper with climbing-rope pull; attached, insulated hood; adjustable, climbing-rope drawcord
- Deep, insulated handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem seals out wind and keeps in warmth
- Hip length
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Shell and lining
- 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure. Why Patagonia
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.