The perfect warmth for just about everything, our Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Durable shell fabric is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272); quilting patterned for warmth and movement
- Center-front zipper has an interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two on-seam handwarmer pockets with welted zippers; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop; drop-in interior pockets provide additional storage
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes and drawcord hem seal in warmth; hem adjusts with cord lock at front hem
- Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Fit: Regular fit
- Weight: 252 g (8.9 oz)
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.