A lightweight version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover that's made with warm and durable midweight 95-100% recycled polyester fleece. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- 95-100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Made with Synchilla® 95-100% recycled polyester fleece that’s velvety smooth, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Classic pullover Snap-T styling includes a four-snap recycled nylon front placket for easy venting, a stand-up collar for soft warmth on your neck, and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Left-chest patch pocket holds the day’s essentials; flap with a snap closure for security
- Cuffs and hem with spandex trim seal out cool air and feel soft and comfortable on the skin
- Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hip belt or a harness
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Nicaragua and El Salvador.
- Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester (NLPA: 95% recycled) double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish (OAT: solution-dyed yarns)
- Placket and pocket: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.