Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Jacket uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.