Durable, midweight five-pocket pants built for an active lifestyle and made with a moisture-wicking organic cotton/polyester twill. Inseam is 32"; also available in 30" inseam. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory. Features
- Classic five-pocket styling with antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed-twill pocket bags and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets and one small coin pocket on right hip; pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 8.5-oz 68% organic cotton/32% polyester twill with a wicking finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose and not too tight in the seat and thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Inseam is 32"; also available in 30" inseam
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure. Why Patagonia
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.