Lightweight Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/spandex with enough stretch for high stepping, stemming and all-day comfort at the crag, our casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing. Inseam is 32"; also available in 30" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, stretchy Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton blended with spandex stays breathable, durable and classically comfortable; ROC™ cotton is from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Built for Movement—Especially While Climbing
- Updated fit, climb-specific articulated pattern, new stretch fabric, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement
- Zip fly with belt loops and partially elasticized waistband create a low-bulk, comfortable fit under a harness
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Two top-entry back pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability; right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cord lock; inseam is 32"; also available in 30" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 417 g (14.7 oz)
- 6.6-oz 93% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/7% spandex plain weave
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.