Our Fitz Roy Icon Uprisal Crew Sweatshirt is made with 100% recycled knit fleece that has a brushed interior and natural stretch. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this garment reduces our reliance on virgin raw materials. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory. Features
- Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch; soft, durable fabric is a blend of 55% postconsumer recycled polyester and 45% recycled cotton
- Classic crewneck sweatshirt has you covered for almost anything
- Rib-knit side panels, cuffs and hem; ribbed side panels provide improved movement
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Mexico.
- 11.5-oz 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton fleece with a brushed back
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure. Why Patagonia
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.