Cozy, casual and comfortable, this insulated parka is made from 100% Cotton in Conversion, which supports farmers on the path to organic certification. A relaxed, oversized fit makes it easy to layer over midlayers and sweaters. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Made with Cotton in Conversion and Recycled Materials: Face fabric made from Cotton in Conversion to support farms on the path to organic certification; 100% recycled polyester lining; 100% recycled down insulation
Secures with Snaps: Full-length front snaps; the two rows let you choose a closer-to-body or looser more relaxed fit
- Stand Up Collar and Insulated Hood: Stand up collar and removable insulated hood lock down your warmth and seal out the cold
- Handwarmer and Utility Pockets: Two front hand pockets are lined with cozy tricot; internal chest pocket with zipper closure keeps valuables secure and accessible
- Relaxed Oversized Fit: Relaxed oversized fit is comfortable and allows easy layering over sweaters
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 1,148 g (40.5 oz)
- Body: 6.2-oz 100% Cotton in Conversion plain weave with a peached face
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron
About the Brand
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Why SEED Loves Patagonia
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.