These soft yet durable knit pants were made to move. Built with bouldering in mind, they're loose through the legs with just enough tapering for high steps and visualizing tricky foot placements. Made with 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit. Inseam is 24". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with soft 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit fabric that provides climbing performance and style
- Incredibly soft, flattering high waistband can also be folded down for versatility and comfort with a harness
- Engineered design and contoured seams are built for unrestricted movement
- Secure right-thigh pocket
- Open leg shape and tapered cuffs are built for breathability and performance; 24" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
- 6.3-oz 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.