One do-it-all, versatile, performance-driven pair of shorts for daily runs and everything in between. With a 4½" inseam and made of a lightweight 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably, they're the ideal crossover shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle/10% spandex woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fit
- Internal drawcord adjusts for a customizable fit; liner-free
- Back snap pocket for added storage on the go; shorts can also stuff down into pocket for easy packing
- Light and minimal elastic waistband, with good power and recovery, provides moisture management and reduces bulk; high-rise fit
- Locker loop for hang drying
- Available in a 4½" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 77 g (2.72 oz)
- 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.