The classic Quandary Pants, now in a jogger silhouette. These multifunctional hiking pants are made of 96% NetPlus® postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/4% spandex plain weave; with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS) to resist light moisture, and 40+ UPF sun protection. The inseam is 30".
Materials and Care
- Made of stretch-woven 96% NetPlus® postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/4% spandex plain weave; with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals and 40+ UPF sun protection for versatile coverage on the trail
- The elasticized waistband has a faux fly and an external drawcord for a soft, snug fit
- Two front pockets; two back pockets, back-right pocket is zippered; and one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Articulation on the calves boosts mobility
- Reinforced hemostat/carabiner loop on the front-right pocket
- Elasticated cuffs lend stylish versatility; inseam length is 30"
- This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
- Made in Vietnam.
- 315 g (11.1 oz)
- 4.4-oz 96% NetPlus® postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/4% spandex plain weave with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS), and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Machine Wash Warm, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Cool Iron
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.