Warm, stretchy and breathable like our Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Materials and Care
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to the skin, but doesn’t trap heat; the smooth outer face resists abrasion and sheds moisture with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS); solution-dyed yarns reduce water usage by 90% and carbon emissions by 96% compared to conventional dyeing
- The articulated pattern allows for a wide range of movements, especially reaching overhead or across the body
- Adjustable, stretchy hood with a laminated visor provides coverage and visibility with or without a helmet
- An external zippered chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets with mesh backers for ventilation keep goods close at hand and accessible even with a harness or a pack waistbelt
- Low-bulk cuffs stay out of the way when reaching for handholds
- Hem adjusts by pulling a cord in the handwarmer pocket and releases with cord locks at the front hem
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 403 g (14.2 oz)
- 5.6-oz 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex solution-dyed, breathable, stretch double weave with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Machine Wash Warm, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Warm Iron, Do Not Use Fabric Softeners
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.